- Rhubarb and apple crumble, with a light oat & almond topping, served with custard, vanilla ice cream, or fresh, pouring cream.
- Mango and passion fruit soufflé.
- Brioche bread & butter pudding, with whisky, homemade marmalade, and pouring cream.
- Salted caramel pannacotta, with homemade brandy snaps.
- A selection of lovely, local cheeses, with crusty bread, crackers and rustic red onion chutney.
*Kindly note we request a £2:00 supplement for our cheese board.*
OR A SIMPLE SUPPER:
- A bowl of homemade soup with warm, crusty bread, followed by a sharing platter of either CAESAR SALAD or ANTIPASTO, with diced potatoes, red onion, chives, chopped parsley & a garden salad.
*ALL our menus are followed by tea/coffee (decaffeinated is available) and a range of herbal infusions.