To avoid the ‘set meal’ any choice may be made from Starters and Desserts, but it would be most helpful if guests could choose the same main course. Many thanks.
- Creamy butternut squash soup, served with natural yoghurt, snipped chives and parmesan toasts.
- Chilli roasted aubergines, with toasted pine nuts, and a basil and rocket garnish.
- Feta and griddled peach salad, with finely sliced red onion, chopped fresh mint, and mustard greens.
- Roasted, shredded beetroot, with seeded goats’ cheese, mixed leaves, and a citrus dressing.
- Aubergine parmigiano, with a panzanella salad.
- Nacho bowls, with grated courgette, pumpkin, carrot, tomatoes, and black beans; topped with grated cheese and avocado.
- Thai Satay Noodles, with broccoli florets, sliced red pepper, baby corn, mangetout, and chopped roasted peanuts.
- Avocado Fattoush, with mixed cherry tomatoes, cucumber, thinly sliced radish, pomegranate seeds, and roughly chopped fresh mint, served with warm pitta bread.
AS AN EXTRA:
- Our very delicious desserts – to be found on our main menu.
ALL our menus are followed by tea/coffee and after dinner mints…decaffeinated is available… as are a choice of herbal infusions.