To avoid the ‘set meal’ any choice may be made from Starters and Desserts, but it would be most helpful if guests could choose the same main course. Many thanks.
- Creamy, cauliflower and parmesan soup, garnished with coriander and served with crusty bread.
- Chilli-roasted aubergines, with toasted pine nuts and a basil and rocket garnish.
- Celery and white bean salad, with dry white wine, tomatoes, pitted black olives, lemon zest, and flat-leaf parsley.
- Feta and griddled peach salad, with red onion, chopped fresh mint, and mixed salad leaves.
- Marinated mushrooms with raisins, chilli, and fresh oregano, with a saffron potato salad, sun-dried tomatoes, and a caper and basil dressing.
- Roasted butternut squash, with spiced lentils, goat’s cheese and walnuts, served with crusty bread.
- Tabbouleh, with cherry tomatoes, chick peas, mint, parsley, and salad leaves, served with toasted Turkish flat bread.
- Ultimate red bean chilli with braised wild rice, served with chopped avocado, flat-leaf parsley, and soured cream.
AS AN EXTRA:
- Our very delicious desserts – to be found on our main menu.
ALL our menus are followed by tea/coffee and after dinner mints…decaffeinated is available… as are a choice of herbal infusions.