To avoid the ‘set meal’ any choice may be made from Starters and Desserts, but it would be most helpful if guests could choose the same main course. Many thanks.
- Roasted tomato soup, garnished with crumbled feta cheese, basil & fresh parsley – and served with mini bread rolls.
- Grilled asparagus spears with a citrusy lemon dressing including shallots, basil and mustard, and sprinkled with finely chopped egg.
- Roasted cauliflower and spinach camembert frittata, decorated with micro herbs and pea sprouts.
- Grilled melon and mozzarella salad with rocket and watercress, drizzled with a raspberry dressing.
- No-meat moussaka with onions, celery, mixed mushrooms, puy lentils, aubergine, and coarsely grated halloumi, served with a crisp, leafy salad.
- Poached eggs with mushrooms and spinach, sweet potato rosti, a lemon and chilli dressing, lemon wedges and thyme sprigs.
- A hearty, smoky hotpot, packed with butter beans, celery, carrots, onions, peppers, and potatoes, and served with warm, crusty, bread.
- Vegetable tagine with carrots, swede, parsnip, shallots, butternut squash, chopped tomatoes, dried apricots, and chick peas, served with lemon and coriander couscous.
OR:- Our “Simple Supper”………which may be viewed on our main menu.
AS AN EXTRA:
- Our very delicious desserts – to be found on our main menu.
ALL our menus are followed by tea and/or coffee (decaffeinated is available).